Program Administrator Job Opportunity
Position: Program Administrator
SALLT moves towards the vision of City Transformation, through a mission of connecting and catalyzing leaders towards Jesus’ heart for love and justice. We fulfill that mission through a variety of programs and robust storytelling. The success of those programs requires administrative support that is excellent, detailed, clear, and often unseen. We are seeking a team member that delights in and functions best in a collaborative environment.
Primary Areas of Responsibility
1. Collaborate and help as needed, which is expected of everyone (30%).
2. Management and Administration of SALLT programs including, but not limited to, Young Leaders, Signature, and College/Scholars (25%).
a. Management of all direct communication with current and prospect SALLT members.
b. Maintaining updated membership directories, including prospect, current and past SALLT members, and in eTapestry.
c. Create an atmosphere of service and hospitality at all events
d. Recruiting, including making connections with prospective participants and having paperwork filled out.
e. Management of eTapestry functions related to program or event administration.
3. Classroom Support (25%).
a. Class Email Reminders (Location, homework reminders/updates)
b. Pack all environment/curriculum items
c. Take attendance and follow up with absent class members
d. Take notes and send out after-class summaries to the class.
e. Help Rosa / hospitality as needed.
4. Administration, including hospitality and maintaining a friendly presence in the office (20%).
a. Making coffee and getting food for meetings
b. Filing, scanning, printing, and other various office tasks
Minimal Education Required: Some college experience or similar life experience.
Reports to: Director of Operations, Ingrid Lewis
Necessary Skills and Attributes
1. Humble and identify with servant-leadership
2. Exhibit ability to work independently and meet deadlines while being flexible.
3. Energized by interacting with people.
4. Naturally embodies SALLT’s “Team Values” – especially, they must identify with the value of diversity as it relates to the recruitment process.
5. Understands and identifies with value of the evangelical Christian community
6. Detail oriented with evidence of organizational skills, able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
7. Proficient use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Donor Management Systems.
Pay: This is a salaried, non-exempt position requiring approximately 40 hours per week, including some nights and weekends when programs require it, with compensating time off. The pay-band for this position is $25,000 - $35,000 depending on experience, and includes a benefits package.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!
SALLT identifies as a faith based non-profit based in Oklahoma City, OK.